|ASIAN EGG NOODLES|
|Created By: Jolly|
Total Prep Time: 45 Minutes
|Total Cost: ₱|
1. Cook egg noodles according to the packaging instruction. Do not overcook.
2. Season pork with salt, pepper, five spice powder and then lightly coat with cornstarch.
3. Heat palm oil in a wok. Stir-fry pork, then add green onions, ginger and garlic, saute well.
4. Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce, chicken powder and water, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover the wok and then simmer until pork is tender, stirring occasionally. Add water if necessary.
5. Add green beans and straw mushrooms. Cook for a few minutes.
6. Add the cooked noodles into the wok, toss well. Add salt and pepper if necessary. Drizzle with sesame oil. Garnish with green onions.