|1 and 1/2 kilo
||beef, cut into cubes
1. Boil the beef in water and pineapple juice until tender but not too soggy (about 2 hours). Reduce the heat and let it simmer while preparing the sauce.
2. In a separate pan, heat Jolly Canola Oil then sauté onion and garlic until onion is slightly translucent.
3. Transfer the sauté to the simmering pot of beef. Pour in the tomato sauce and tomato paste then stir very well.
4. Continue simmering until sauce is reduced to half. Stir occasionally to prevent the beef from sticking to the pot.
5. Add 2 cups of water and soy sauce.
6. Add bay leaves, carrots, liver spread, potatoes, green peas and whole mushroom and bell pepper.
7. Add 1 1/2 cups of water and let it simmer until the carrots & potatoes are cooked.
8. Then season with salt and pepper. Gently stir to incorporate seasonings into the dish.
9. Simmer until desired sauce thickness is achieved.