|Created By: Jolly|
Total Prep Time: 45 Minutes
|Total Cost: ₱|
1. In a thick pan, heat the palm oil.
2. Add the chicken pieces when the oil is hot. Cook the chicken meat under medium heat until the edges start to turn brown and oil starts to ooze out.
3. When the chicken is already brown, remove the excess oil from the pan.
4. Add the bay leaves, garlic, onion and tomato paste. Stir well.
5. Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
6. Pour meat broth into the pan and stir well. Let it simmer with the pan covered for about 10 minutes.
7. Add the potatoes, bell peppers and carrots. Mix well.
8. NOTE: Add sliced mushrooms if desired.
9. Add oregano. Cover the pan again and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes or until the meat and vegetables are thoroughly cooked.
10. Add pineapple chunks and green peas last and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.