|Created By: Jolly|
Total Prep Time: 45 Minutes
|Total Cost: ₱|
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until all ingredients are fully combined.
2. Portion the patties by getting at least 1/4 cup of the mixture, roll into a ball then flatten using your palm. Do this for the remaining beef patty mixture.
3. Fry beef patties in a pan. Drain excess oil and arrange the fried patties on a plate. Set aside.
1. Using the same pan, over medium heat, sauté onions in butter until slightly translucent. Add pieces and stems mushrooms and let it cook for 2 minutes.
2. Pour cream of mushroom soup mixed with half can of water.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Whisk in the flour and soy sauce mixture and let it simmer until thick.
5. Remove from heat and pour over fried patties