|Created By: Jolly|
Total Prep Time: 30 Minutes
|Total Cost: ₱|
For the Crepe
1. Beats eggs in a bowl, add hot cake mix, fresh milk and melted butter.
2. Over medium heat, lightly brush nonstick pan with canola oil. Pour in ¼ cup batter.
3. Swirl until batter completely covers surface of pan. Cook until bubbles appear and crepe separates from the edge of the pan.
4. Transfer crepe to a plate and cover with wax-lined paper.
5. Repeat procedure with the rest of the batter.
For the Citrus Filling
1. Melt unsalted butter in pan. Add sugar and cook until sugar has dissolved and syrup is bubbly.
2. Add Mandarin orange segments with the syrup, fruit cocktail and rum.
3. NOTE: Add here lychees in syrup and peach halves in syrup if desired.
4. Allow to simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until a syrupy consistency is achieved. Lay crepe on the plate and spoon 2 tablespoons of the fruit mixture in the middle. Roll-up or fold.
5. Best served warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.