|Created By: Jolly|
Total Prep Time: 30 Minutes
|Total Cost: ₱|
1. Heat olive oil in pan and sauté onions and garlic.
2. Add beef and sauté until brown.
3. Add water to cover beef, bring to a boil then lower heat to simmer. Simmer beef until it softens, for about 45 minutes. Add water if needed.
4. Allow beef to cool. Keep stock for sauce.
5. When cooled, dredge beef in flour. Set aside.
6. Melt butter in a saucepan.
7. Add onions and mushroom stems and pieces. Stir-fry until browned.
8. Pour beef stock and cream of mushroom soup. Cover and let it boil.
9. Add tomato paste and sour cream.
10. Season with salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce. Mix well and simmer over low heat for another 3 minutes.
11. Lastly, stir in grated cheese. Serve warm with fusilli pasta.