|Created By: Jolly|
Total Prep Time: 30 Minutes
|Total Cost: ₱|
1. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper then dredge in flour.
2. Heat canola oil in a pan. Sear beef until brown on all sides.
3. Pour in 6 cups water and bring to a boil.
4. Bring heat down and allow it to simmer for 90-120 minutes, until tender. Set aside.
5. Heat olive oil in a heavy bottom casserole. Sauté garlic, onion and chorizo. Pour in red wine and simmer until slightly reduced.
6. Add tomato paste into the beef with stock. Simmer for at least 10 minutes.
7. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper. Add green peas, red pimiento and whole mushrooms.
8. Cook for 5 more minutes.
9. Melt butter in pan and sauté string beans, carrots and potatoes for 3 minutes only for buttered vegetable siding.
10. Serve beef stew with buttered vegetable siding.