|CHERRY FILLED BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE TOPS|
|Created By: Jolly|
Total Prep Time: 60 Minutes
|Total Cost: ₱|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9x9 baking pan.
2. In a bowl, mix together melted butter and sugar. Add eggs. Mix it well so as not to cook the eggs.
3. In a separate bowl sift together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda. Stir into sugar mixture. Add vanilla then mix well.
4. Pour half of batter onto pan and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and spread sliced cherries on top.
Pour the remaining batter and spread evenly. Then add another layer of sliced cherries on top. Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted. Remove from oven and cool completely.
5. When cherry brownie has cooled, spread chocolate spread on top. Slice and serve. Makes 36 squares.